Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Maths Week: Scale Drawing

Last week we all were doing maths week and it was fun. I liked it because we were doing scale drawing and it was the first time I did something like this I think that was why I liked it. There were three words to go with scale drawing they were ratio, scale factor and enlargement. The person or thing I'm doing his name is Stewie Griffin and he is off the cartoon named Family Guy that is a hilarious cartoon. The thing I found the most fun was colouring because that is my favorite thing to do. I couldn't find the right colours to use so I just grabbed any colour I saw. The hardest thing was drawing Stewie's head it looks easy but it is the hardest thing I have ever attempted and because I'm a year 7 I might get to do this again so next time I might do someone else from Family Guy or someone from an anime like Charizard that would be an interesting thing to do I can't wait for next year to do this it's going to be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment