Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Poem

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house. Not even New York could hear the sound of a mouse.


The sky was dark and so was my head because I did not want to go the bed. They said  “ you have one more chance to be good to your parents your not a dumb boy so stop acting like Clarence” I went to bed in a very big hurry just like I have eaten a large portion of curry.


The mistletoe was on top of the door when Santa had entered he look so poor with a ragged old hat and his sandals look bitter but at least he tried but he just looked like litter.


There was no words to describe how I feel I’ll try and be nice he looks like beel it’s a little kid who is srooed in the head Santa is not real i'm sorry for that but he's just a fairy tale so your not a brat.


Thanks for reading I ruined your Christmas if you don't believe me ask your parents.  I’m sorry for that I spoiled the fun goodbye to all and to all a good night. Before i leave I’ll say this once.  


It’s Christmas time without a dot let it go on and let it sprout. I say it loud and with delight “Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night”  



Today I just was having fun with an old poem we had to make our own version of this poem I hope you enjoy this poem this was for fun don't do anything in the poem this poem was only what rhymed with the word before.

No comments:

Post a Comment