Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Guess what I did in the summer holidays

Remembering our summer holiday
L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers


Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday.
Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.


I heard the birds chirps were like angels singing a beautiful lullaby.


I heard the waves crashing on to the ground “BOOM”


I saw the waves, they were bigger than mountains, and the wave’s impact was stronger than
one of the hulks punches.
Although I felt the waves pushing me further and further back to shore, I tried my best and
got back out to the waves.


I felt the waves flip me like a coin in the air.


I wondered if the waves would get bigger.

I wondered if the babies squirming would stop.








Today we were writing about our summer holidays do you know what I did in the holidays I did something I think everyone did I went to the just joking you have to think for yourself I like what I did in the holidays I spent time with the family I really liked the waves and the park that was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment