Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Summer and Winter poem

Summer
I fled out of my bed with delight the sky glistened and shined with delight. I galloped outside the door and speed
off to the fantastic and astounding location called school. I was full of glee and delight and it was a sight. Then
the world arises from its slumber.

Winter
I leaped out of my bed and drag myself and looked out the window and as I looked outside I saw the doomsday
brought among us and it is called winter I groaned and moaned as I had to get changed I shivered and shock
faster than the flash and felt like antarctica was all around me. The world screeched in despera as it fell deeper
and deeper into its deep sleep.

Today we have been doing poetry and we have also been writing our own one it was supposed to include what we would do in summer to get up and go to school and we also wrote what we would do in the winter. We also used nice culoses words that are more likely to be used. We also were looking at juxtaposition


No comments:

Post a Comment