Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Tamaki College

Today we went to tech and also stayed there for a few hours and it was really fun my favorite activity was the science because we got play with dry ice we had a lot of experiments and we learnt thing we didn't know about dry ice like it is actually solid carbon dioxide. The experiments we did were making rubber glove balloons by using the dry ice, making rockets and making dry ice balloons. We also had maths and that was easy and fun we made an alien by using a thing called coordinates and then Jack and I went onto colouring and design our alien but then I miss coloured a place and started all over again. I just want to say thank you to all the teachers that made time to show us what it is like to be in a secondary school and I am really excited to go to college next year.   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Julian. Glad to know that you had fun in the Maths lesson.
    Mrs Singh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting I really enjoyed your maths because maths is my favourite subject.

    ReplyDelete