Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Sports Leader

Hi my name is Julian and I want to be your sports leader for 2019. I think I am the best candidate for sports leader because I am a very athletic person and I really love playing sports.


I am confident when speaking to an audience and would enjoy the stepping up onto the stage to
share the weekly sports report at assembly. I think I should become sports leader because I try my
hardest to join every single inter school or sports that I can. I joined five of the athletics sports this
year because I pushed myself to try my hardest. I am resilient and never give up until the end.
These are qualities that would make me a great role model for the younger students.

I am really trustworthy and responsible with all the equipment and show respect to the
teachers. I play fairly and don’t cheat in games. I am always prepared to do training and
always take part in things or taking charge and stepping up to the challenge.


I look after the equipment encourage my teammates and have a very good team spirit
and have a very good sense of humour and always try to strengthen my skills. Lastly I
respect the coaches and the teams and always stay humble and always commit to my
training.     




  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment