Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Writing: Plastic Corruption

Last week we had been looking at a writing rubric it was a little hard but we ended up finishing we all worked with a partner, my partner was Joseph. He was telling me what I need to work on like what type of punctuation and all the other things like Vocab, Organisation, Sentence structure, Structure and Language and Ideas, he also told me what I should work on and I also wrote what I thought I did good with. Then my partner and I were looking at what level we thought we were at, the levels we both thought I'm at were R3 R4 R5 R4 R3 R4 and they were the levels my partner and I agreed on.          





(punctuation)I need to use colons and semicolons when writing an explanation and also use full stops in the right places.


(Vocab) I need to use nouns in my writing and make it formal.


(Organisation)I need to add more information in my paragraphs and link the ideas together from both paragraphs.


(Sentence Structure)I need to structure my sentences so the reader doesn't get confused mid way through the story


(Structure and Language)Need to focus on my complex sentences and use a bit more compound sentences


`(Idea)Need to use one idea for each separate paragraph .


(punctuation)You need to use Full Stops correctly, add in comma to list or give the reader some time to breathe, add in question marks to show the text that it is a question.


(Vocab)Needs to make his writing Formal


(Organisation)Need to support his Paragraph with ideas`


(Sentence Structure)Needs to make it more clear.


(Structure and Language)Needs to have complex sentences


(Idea)Needs to have good ideas.

__________________________________________________
Plastic Corruption


Plastic is the kryptonite to our Superman the Earth. It is like the Joker to our
Batman what I am trying to say is that plastic is the worst thing that I know of and
thank the lord that we are trying to phase them out.


It is destroying the world and the sea creatures. There is one thing out of all the
plastic that is the worst and that is plastic bags the kill turtles because they are
mistaken for jellyfish and the kill reefs by sucking the food out of the witch is are
and blocks them from the fresh supply of air. They are kill thing left and right.
Since we were the ones who created plastic and plastic bags we are the ones to
blame while people are trying to rid the world and the sea of plastic there are still
some that are don’t give a cear in the world and just throw their rubbish anywhere.


Some people are trying to help like scientist there were some scientist that were
trying to clean up space and the ocean did you someone created a vacuum for
the sea so it floats around and then it sucks up some of the rubbish floating
around out at sea. I know there is a lot of rubbish in space because of use and
our bad habits this is the reason why a lot of or food suce is also wasted because
some fish can eat plastic and is can release toxins into the fish’s body and that
makes us not allowed to eat some population of the fish.


Because we are doing these things it makes it hard for the marine animals to
survive they salvage the sea for and mistaken the rubbish for food and before
they know it they are suffocating just because they thought they finally found
some food. We all need to start pulling our weight and help keep our world clean
with no rubbish floating out at sea or drifting away in space.


What I am talking about is just don’t throw your rubbish on the ground but throw it
in the bin so nothing is getting harmed and so our super man can get back to it full
strength and help the human rasic stay alive.        


No comments:

Post a Comment