Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Moon Illusion

Today I asked my friends if they wanted to play my kahoot about moon illusions and they said yes the questions were based off a book that I read for reading and all the books were about space and thing that liked to it. In my Kahoot there were questions that were about the moon and an illusion that messes with people's minds and it is to do with objects that are around the certain thing you are trying to look at. So the way that the illusion works is that when a big object is next to something smaller the smaller object seems to inlargened because of the surroundings of the object. For example if a car was driving straight at you you would know how big it was and you could tell if it was a toy car or a real car unlike in space where there is nothing to compare the size of the object to and your mind will get confused and will not be able to tell the difference to a toy car or a real car.     

No comments:

Post a Comment