Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

5-7-10 | My Favourite Cultural Celebration (Christmas)

(Christmas)

Let me tell you about my Favourite Cultural Celebration CHRISTMAS

Christmas, isn’t it a jolly time spending time with your uncles, aunts, Mum, Dad and siblings. I love christmas, so when the year starts I can’t wait for it. Just the joy and smiles of everyone around you and the wonderful, amazing, awesome gifts that your folks give you. Although I know christmas will come, the excitement inside me just keeps building up.  

 I am thankful to live in Panmure, New Zealand because you have a majority of things you can choose like toys and candy. Like every year it is on December 25 but this year it is December 25, 2019. 

When I was 7 I found out that Santa wasn’t real and it hasn’t felt the same since then. When I did believe he was real I thought he was my friend, Santa, who liked cookies and milk. I know that people say that Santa isn’t real, yet there is a little bit of hope that Santa is still real but is locked up at area 51. *Help him by going on the Area 51 raid September 20, 2019 see you there Nevada, United States of America*

I could remember his famous catch phrase “Ho Ho Ho,” he would go around saying.     
_______________________________________________________

We have been looking at using commas in the right context. This was a really fun activity for me. I like the way that we used the commas. They way we did it is we did a 5-7-10. 5 minutes to write, 7 minutes to talk about the writing and the 10 minutes were for the rest of the writing. It was also quite challenging because I don't use commas a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment